[higgins-dev] Re: Deployments page table changes

Hi Paul,

1. I renamed your "I-Card Manager Enterprise Application" to "I-Card Manager
Web App" (because NOT speaking technically but speaking from the user's
perspective it is a web app (i.e. it has a web/HTML UI). Also, according to
v2 above, I think it needs a second row (for HBX) and an initial overview
para.

Ok. Agree.

2. Your RPPS Web App is, I believe, a web service (no HTML/UI, right?) or am
I wrong about this. We might want to just rename the section "RPPS Web
Service" (again from the user's perspective). As above I think it needs a
second row (for HBX) to be a useful.

That is right, RPPS has a WS endpoint interface. And it could be renamed.

--
Best Regards,
Sergei

Back to the top