[higgins-dev] RE: Deployments page table changes

Daniel and Sergey,

Based on feedback from both of you there is now a new proposal for how to
document a deployment:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments#Conventions_Used_V2

Please review.

-Paul

Sergey,

1. I renamed your "I-Card Manager Enterprise Application" to "I-Card Manager
Web App" (because NOT speaking technically but speaking from the user's
perspective it is a web app (i.e. it has a web/HTML UI). Also, according to
v2 above, I think it needs a second row (for HBX) and an initial overview
para.

2. Your RPPS Web App is, I believe, a web service (no HTML/UI, right?) or am
I wrong about this. We might want to just rename the section "RPPS Web
Service" (again from the user's perspective). As above I think it needs a
second row (for HBX) to be a useful.

As always, please push back on what I'm saying if I've got things wrong. As
you can see I'm trying to make this page accessible from a "users" (or at
least an assembler's) point of view who is NOT intimately familiar with
Higgins. They just want to come to this page and learn what you can do with
Higgins bits and pieces.

-Paul