Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval

You thought correctly, it continues to be referred to doubly as the "LDAP CP" because that's where we've been pointing it.  Any assistance in properly addressing it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 02/08/07 6:05 PM >>>
I thought this was a JNDI CP ?

-----------------
Yet another BlackBerry 8700c User.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Doman" [TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02/08/2007 06:00 PM
To: <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval

Mary,  (tried mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but got bounced back)

I don't know where there's a package containing all the source for the ldap.jar but it is all freely available for perusal online here: http://www.openldap.org/devel/cvsweb.cgi/com/novell/ldap/?cvsroot=JLDAP&hideattic=1&sortbydate=0.  I assume that's sufficient for Eclipse purposes.

Thanks,
Tom

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/08/07 4:02 PM >>>
It is  my pleasure to announce that according to Eclipse legal:

"The code contained in the LDAP Context Provider Attachment can be
checked into CVS."

There is still more work to be done for us to get all the dependencies
approved, and we have uncovered another piece of dependency source code
that we need to get Eclipse legal, but this is a major step forward.