Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET

I have checked in the JNDI CP and JNDI CP Test projects into dev.eclipse.org.  There are still a few little things to fixup in the Test project to get it to run the JUnit tests but it's basically all there.  I've also modified the JNDI CP Component on this page to match what Jim did here.

Tom

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 02/08/07 4:12 PM >>>
>Jim: We have not yet gone back and updated our ide (psf entries) on the
>Components page. I haven't done anything in my cli link yet.
>
>Paul: If you do the IdAS "cli" then the rest of us will copy it.

I took a little license and changed thing just a bit. Refer to the Identity Attribute Service row at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components#Identity_Attribute_Service

In the "Source & Build" column, there's only one link now (rather than viewcvs, ide, and cli).  That link takes you to a page like http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_CVS

This page has three sections:
- General CVS information (this is the same info for all higgins projects)
- Module-specific information
- Build instructions

The first section should give the command-line cvs user most of what they need

The second section gives the command-line cvs user the rest of what they need on a per/project basis.  It also has the links there for the Eclipse IDE way of doing things (both anon and committer), and finally links to the viewcvs (this is better here since components have multiple projects).

The third sections will be pretty similar for different projects.

Let me know if this looks good.

Jim

Back to the top