[higgins-dev] RPPS implementation

As it was agreed I have split the RPPS code into two project. Both of them have been committed into CVS and this time the Components page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components#RP_Protocol_Support) contains the links to the sources.

Abhi, if you point me where are the interfaces you are using in your RPPS related methods (i.e. getUserInterface(Policy, Requester) and getToken(Policy, Requester, Selections)) I could specify your methods more exactly (currently its operate with general Object parameters/returns).

--
Best Regards,
Sergei

Back to the top