Re: [higgins-dev] Jars that are needed for the STS

Is it possible that the Tomcat classloader does a kind of deep validation of dependencies when loading jars such that consuming something like commons-logging might make its validator think you also need the other commons-*.jars (even though none of your code paths require them)?

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 2/1/07 7:10 PM >>>
Tom,

I do not use any of those jar files. I do use "wstx-asl-3.0.0.jar", but
nothing like the other three.

Thanks,
Mike