Re[2]: [higgins-dev] ICard Registry package

Abhi,

I've created org.eclipse.higgins.icard.registry project in Eclipse CVS
for I-Card Registry component that is more or less compatible with
other code which I can't commit yet. This project is dependent on two
other projects: org.eclipse.higgins.icard and
org.eclipse.higgins.registry .

Also I've created project for I-Card/Registry related unit tests.

Complete project set is attached.

Valery