Re: [higgins-dev] ICard Registry package

Hi Abhi,

I can't commit all my code related to I-Card Registry project to
eclipse CVS right now due to problems with IPzilla/IP-process.

Instead I could create new (almost empty) project and commit it to
CVS. Then within few days I'll gradually commit rest of the code where
I could remove third party dependencies.

May it help you?

Valery