Re: [higgins-dev] New component owner checklist

On the Components page, would it be more obvious to the uninitiated if the "Libs" column were named "Dependencies" (or "Deps" for short)?  I'm wondering if people will thing that's a link to the actual output libraries for the component.  If the column heading changed, I think leaving the links named "libs" or "none" still makes sense.

Jim

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/26/07 4:45 PM >>>

Higgins Component Owner:

Please review the newly minted Owner Checklist and (a) begin implementing what it says, and (b) give me feedback on its contents.

-Paul

Back to the top