[higgins-dev] Next Higgins F2F meeting and developer call

Title: Message
The Higgins Project has just concluded another Face-to-Face meeting http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/01.26.2007_F2F_Agenda

The next Higgins Face-to-Face will be held in Austin TX,  April 2-April 5.  The meeting will start at 1:00 on Monday and end at 1:00 on Thursday.  Details to follow.

The next Higgins developers call will be on Thursday, February 8, at our regular time of 12:00 Noon EST.  There will be no developers call on Thursday February 1, since we have just had a multi-day face-to-face meeting.

Back to the top