[higgins-dev] ITU-T Identity Management Focus Group Demo

The ITU-T Identity Management Focus Group is planning to conduct several identity management demonstrations at the end of the first day of the FG meeting. They are looking for a "Higgins" demo, so we need to discuss at the F2F if folks are interested and if so what we will do as we have to get back to the ITU-T Identity Management Focus Group on the demo and what facilities (table, power, etc.) will be required.