Re: [higgins-dev] STS builds

Mike, it would be great if you put all of these libraries somewhere. (If it is possible)

Thanks,
Evgeniy.
higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/18/2007 12:01:29 PM:

I?ve been trying to create the automated build scripts to build the
Higgins Token Service component, but so far without luck. I still
can't build STS projects even in Eclipse. These projects require a
lot of libraries, that are not described on the Token Service Build
Instructions page.

Jim created the Build Instructions - I'll update them soon. In the
meantime ...

I typically build from within Eclipse (w/WTP).
I export the org.eclipse.higgins.sts.binding.axis1x.service project to a
WAR file named TokenService.WAR.
The interproject dependancies are setup so you do not need to create JARs
for the other org.eclipse.higgins.* packages.

In order to build each of the following projects, you'll need the
following JAR files in directories pointed to by the following variables:
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.binding.axis1x.core
(STS_BINDING_AXIS_CORE_DEPENDS)
axiom-api-1.2.1.jar
ldap.jar
axiom-dom-1.2.1.jar
log4j-1.2.13.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.1.jar
openxdas-0.3.158.jar
axis.jar
saaj.jar
castor-1.0.4.jar
servlet-api.jar
commons-logging-1.1.jar
sunxacml-exp.jar
dom4j-1.6.1.jar
sunxacml-support-exp.jar
idas.jar
xerces-j2-2.7.1.jar
jaxrpc.jar
xerces-j2-xml-apis-2.7.1.jar
junit.jar
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.binding.axis1x.types
(STS_BINDING_AXIS_TYPES_DEPENDS)
axis.jar
jaxrpc.jar
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.core (STS_CORE_DEPENDS)
axiom-api-1.2.1.jar
log4j-1.2.13.jar
axiom-dom-1.2.1.jar
openxdas-0.3.158.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.1.jar
saaj.jar
axis.jar
servlet-api.jar
castor-1.0.4.jar
stax-api-1.0.1.jar
commons-logging-1.1.jar
sunxacml-exp.jar
dom4j-1.6.1.jar
sunxacml-support-exp.jar
idas.jar
xerces-j2-2.7.1.jar
jaxrpc.jar
xerces-j2-xml-apis-2.7.1.jar
junit.jar
xercesImpl.jar
ldap.jar
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.extension.samltoken
(STS_EXTENSION_SAML_TOKEN_DEPENDS)
axiom-api-1.2.1.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.1.jar
servlet-api.jar
axiom-dom-1.2.1.jar
idas.jar
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.extension.usernametoken
(STS_EXTENSION_USERNAME_TOKEN_DEPENDS)
axiom-api-1.2.1.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.1.jar
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar
axiom-dom-1.2.1.jar
servlet-api.jar

In addition, in order to run you'll need the following on your CLASSPATH
(or put them in C:\tomcat\common\lib):
        idas.jar
        stax-api-1.0.1
        axiom-impl-1.2.1.jar
        axiom-dom-1.2.1.jar
        axiom-api-1.2.1.jar
        xml-apis-1.3.03.jar
        wstx-asl-3.0.0.jar
        stax-api-1.0.1.jar
        mail-1.4.jar
        jaxen-1.1-beta-9.jar
        activation-1.1.jar
        xmlsec-1.3.0.jar
        higgins-idas-cp-0.2.285.jar
        log4j-1.2.13.jar
        castor-1.0.4.jar
        openxdas-0.3.158.jar
        dom4j-1.6.1.jar
        ldap.jar
        bandit-util-0.2.285.jar

BTW, these STS projects are not designed as Eclipse plugin projects.

I am still waiting for instructions for how to convert these projects to
plugins.

Any help, much appreciated,

higgins-dev mailing list
higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll try to get the documentation on the web site updated asap.

Thanks,
Mike