[higgins-dev] Minor tweak to higgins.owl committed

I have made the following changes now published here
(http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins.owl) as version
1.14. From what I know of what folks are working on, this should not break
anything. Changes:

New Class: "ContextID" --URI that uniquely identifies a Context

Changes to contextURI property:
  * renamed it to contextID
  * previously had range of xsd:anyURI now has range of ContextID
  * was a DataTypeProperty, now is an ObjectProperty

Here is the new ContextID class:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="ContextID">
  <rdfs:comment>URI that uniquely identifies a Context (earlier referred to
  as a ContextRef or ContextURI)</rdfs:comment>
</owl:Class>

Here is the updated contextID property:

<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:about="#contextID">
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#ContextRelationship"/>
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#SubjectRelationship"/>
  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#ContextID"/>
</owl:ObjectProperty>

Have updated the doc page here
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Higgins_Ontology

The benefit of these changes, is that now we can define/name ContextID
instances. E.g.:

<ContextID
rdf:about="http://massachusettsdrivingrecords.org/paultrevithick";>

-Paul