RE: [higgins-dev] Display and schema information in IdAS API

I think we might be proposing a number of things.  I think what Tom and I are talking about has to do with the interfaces in org.eclipse.higgins.idas.model.  There are a number of interfaces there that should allow any metadata to be associated with them.

Tom wrote:

> In the past, we've been asked for ability to associate any kind of
> metadata with any items in the model.  Shouldn't we go for a flexible,
> extensible metadata approach?

We do have an extensible metadata mechanism (i.e. anyone can add any kind of
metadata to their context's schema) but what we're proposing here is
essentially a standard set of metadata definitions that are defined in the
base higgins.owl.