RE: [higgins-dev] EclipseCON Higgins demo submission - vote for the Higgins entries today!

Understood. I was trying to playfully yank Brian’s chain, not yours.  We appreciate all of your and Mike’s efforts getting this demo ready.  (So much for trying my dry sense of humor on a holiday.)

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Nadalin
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 12:16 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Cc: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] EclipseCON Higgins demo submission - vote forthe Higgins entries today!

Mary, we did not ask for any billing in any of the Bandit demos, so not sure where you are coming from here. I think that IBM is called out as we are working with the ALF team on the side and supporting them for this demo. This is just a heads up to say that the demo is using a piece of Higgins.

Inactive hide details for "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/15/2007 09:52 AM

Please respond to
"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[higgins-dev] EclipseCON Higgins demo submission - vote for the Higgins entries today!

Brian,

Thanks very much for entering your ALF-Higgins EclipseCON demo submission “Single SignOn for tools via the ALF and Higgins Projects”, item 4020 in Eclipsezilla. Your demo should be very popular with the Eclipse developer community. (Hopefully, Novell will be understanding about not getting billing for the LDAP CP, while IBM got credit for the STS component… )

Today is the last day for submitting entries for EclipseCON short talks and demos. If you have ideas for additional talks, please get them in today. Also please vote for Brian’s demo and for the Higgins short talk “Higgins: Roadmap to adoption”, item 3694 in Eclipsezilla. The Conference committee looks closely at how many votes the submissions receive when choosing presentations and demos. (yes, I have already voted.)