Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26

We have a chain here in Texas I was hoping would be in Utah but no luck, I guess I will just have to stick with the skis

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g56901-d122663-Reviews-Bandit_s_Hideaway-Wimberley_Texas.html

Inactive hide details for "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          01/12/2007 01:59 PM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26

That's a good choice. There are also a few within walking distance (may have to deal with snow though)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=hotels&ie=UTF8&near=1800+Novell+Pl,+Provo,+UT+84606&z=16&ll=40.213391,-111.657658&spn=0.011224,0.019226&t=k&om=1

The markers are off. From left to right,
- The La Quinta is across the street (west) and has a visible swimming pool.
- The Fairfield has a blue roof
- The Hampton is next to (east) of the Fairfield
- The Sleep Inn is next to (northeast) of the Hampton

I wouldn't book into anything you don't recognize by chain name (stay away from the National 9).

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 1/12/07 8:26 AM >>>

Mike and I will be at the Marriott conference center, there are no IBM hotels in Provo, so you can select