RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26

We could create a conference call for those times.  What do you think?  Novell can provide the conference.  Just need to know for which sessions.  We have talked about doing this if we decide to talk about openid with David Recordon.

Pat

Jeff wrote:

> I may have to call in as well, will there be live meeting capabilities
> or something similar ?

I don't think so, but we could try to take better notes than we generally
do, and send those out afterwards.