Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes

I'll post to Eclipse if I'm shown how.  I'm not going to email 5meg of javadoc to the whole distro everytime I tweak.  Someone please give me SFTP access to an Eclipse-friendly server so this thread will die.

Anthony Nadalin wrote:

How are to know this ? you use a name in the directory path of Bandit ! So it would simplify things if you just post of Eclipse or send out as jar files in email as we are not going around poking on servers to find out what the licensing rules are.

Inactive hide details for Jim Sermersheim <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>Jim Sermersheim <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes

forgeftp.novell.com is not a bandit project, and the only licensing associated with these pages says this:
Copyright © 2006-2007 Novell Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which accompanies this distribution, and is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html

Note that this is just temporary doc and only informational just in case anyone wants to see it in javadoc form. For anyone forbidden from looking at links on forgeftp.novell.com (which again, is not a bandit site), just read the emails and imagine what the doc might look like. I'd be happy to upload temp javadoc to an eclipse website in the future if I'm told how.

Jim