From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 10:32
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26

Mary asked me to email this for her:

The next Higgins face-to-face meeting will be held in Provo. It starts the
afternoon of January 24 and go through mid day on Friday, January 26. There
is also a working pre-meeting on build clean-up beginning mid day on the
23rd and running until the start of the face-to face.

The preliminary agenda can be found at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/01.26.2007_F2F_Agenda. Please add to the
agenda and let me know if you are planning to attend (even if you always
attend these meetings) so we can finalize how much food we need to order.

-Mary