Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes

Jim,

Please use the forgeftp.novell.com/notbandit directory for all your "proposals".  BTW, this message and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the EPL v 1.0.  ;)

Thank you,
Tom

>>> Jim Sermersheim <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 01/10/07 1:27 PM >>>
forgeftp.novell.com is not a bandit project, and the only licensing
associated with these pages says this:
Copyright * 2006-2007 Novell Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the
terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which accompanies this
distribution, and is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html

Note that this is just temporary doc and only informational just in case
anyone wants to see it in javadoc form.  For anyone forbidden from
looking at links on forgeftp.novell.com (which again, is not a bandit
site), just read the emails and imagine what the doc might look like.
I'd be happy to upload temp javadoc to an eclipse website in the future
if I'm told how.

Jim