Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes

Please send a note to the list when the IdAS code is updated in CVS.

Thanks,
Mike
higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/10/2007 01:10:49 PM:

> The interfaces in javadoc can be viewed at http://forgeftp.novell.
> com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/ for the time being. Specifically:
> http://forgeftp.novell.
> com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/IContext.
> html#open(java.lang.Object)
> http://forgeftp.novell.

com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/IAuthNPropertiesMaterials.
> html
> http://forgeftp.novell.

com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/impl/AuthNPropertiesMaterials.
> html
> http://forgeftp.novell.

com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/impl/AuthNNamePasswordMaterials.
> html
> http://forgeftp.novell.

com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/impl/AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials.