From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Nadalin
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:35 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Cc: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Another Topic for F2F

I'm not sure what you are proposing, is there something specific you want the Higgins selector service to support ?

Inactive hide details for "Pat Felsted" <PFELSTED@xxxxxxxxxx>"Pat Felsted" <PFELSTED@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Pat Felsted" <PFELSTED@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/09/2007 04:14 PM

Please respond to
"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[higgins-dev] Another Topic for F2F

We have started discussing identity selectors with the CASA open source team and the SUSE open desktop team. There is great interest with those open source projects in working on this. I suggest we have a discussion about the higgins identity selector and where it is at and what needs to be done. I am thinking a linux/Mac desktop demo would be great. Maybe we can get more resources on this. Let me know and I will invite those interested.

higgins-dev mailing list
higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx