RE: [higgins-dev] ant builds for STS

I moved the instructions here.  I think everything now works except the eclipse build (using the ant builder).  Mike has added a lot of jars that are not needed for the build, but are probably needed for deployment.  I'll try to catch him this weekend.

I'm torn between maintaining instructions telling people to have different dependency variables for each STS project, or just rolling them all up into one.  A single variable would be a lot easier.

I'll also look at George's build to see what we can steal from that :)

Jim

Back to the top