[higgins-dev] Specification updates

So we just republished WS-Federation this week (links below) and we have added some items that will help us come to some common grounds, the sections that will be important are sections, 9, 10 and 11 as these cover a generic claim (which will help us be able to define a comprehensive set of RP claims), a authorization context and a way to describe metadata about a specific endpoint

MSDN Web Services Security Specifications Index Page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/webservices/understanding/specs/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/wssecurspecindex.asp

IBM Developer Works SOA and Web Services – WS-Federation Language Page:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/specification/ws-fed/

VeriSign Web Services Security Page:
http://www.verisign.com/research/Security_Research/DEV036564.html