[higgins-dev] Link to JNDI CP and Dependencies

Mary,

I've separated out the build of the JNDI CP from our other CPs and copied it and it's dependencies to a public area on our wag server for the Eclipse IP people to have a look at: http://wag.bandit-project.org/jndicp/.  I also updated the LDAP Context Provider Dependencies (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/LDAP_Context_Provider_Dependencies) page to show that the Open XDAS project has a BSD style license.  Please let me know if there is something else we need to provide for the Eclipse IP process.

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top