[higgins-dev] Updated agenda for today's call at 12 ET

The dial-in: 1-866-362-7064
Passcode: 892048

Agenda
------
1. Paul: Review of a new IdAS Registry / Configuration proposal (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_Registry_and_Configuration)

2. Mary: Eclipse approval of 3rd party libraries; process in general

3. Paul: review of attached diagram v33d-draft
  - added ContextFactory Config Data per IdAS registry/config
  - reverted to more layered approach: esp: Token Provider OVER IdAS
  - temp. added latest APIs -getDIs(), etc. at left [for discussion only]
  - added "Remote Token Service" to underscore local vs. remote STSes
  - added "Context Attribute Data Source" to emphasize CPs are adapters
  - removed ISS Web UI from the picture (since it's part of HBX anyway)
  - moved ISS Client UI up to be a peer of RP Protocol Support
  - added a blue wire from ISS to Token Service (required for idemix)

4. Paul+Abhi: Walkthrough of auth flow: HBX -> RPPS -> ISS etc, including
discussion of Abhi's proposal (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/PolicyFactory_Interface)

5. Daniel: Supporting CardSpace personal cards

6. Issue tracking
- Everyone should create their own user page on the wiki (as Jim has done
(see http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User:Jimse.novell.com ))
- From now on we should all put the user's name next to the issues as Jim
has done here http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Milestone_0.7
- Each component owner should feel free to create their own fine grained
bugzilla entries and replace the overly coarse ones that I often create.

Note: There will be no call on Thursday December 21 or Thursday December 28
due to the holidays. We will resume our regular calls on Thursday, January
4.