RE: [higgins-dev] Question about mapping attributes to claims

Jim wrote:

There are other attribute data model issues we should get around to discussing as well.  For example:  In Higgins, is it allowed for two attribute values to be equal?  I mean, can I have preferredBreakfast={spam, spam, spam, eggs, spam}?  This is not allowed in X.500/LDAP

This should not be allowed in the Higgins data model either.

Of course it didn’t say that anywhere; so I rewrote the Identity Attribute “concept” page on the Higgins wiki. Please review.

-Paul

Back to the top