Re: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Abhi Shelat as Higgins committer

+1

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/8/2006 11:16 AM >>>
I nominate Abhi Shelat be added to the Higgins project as a committer.

Abhi has contributed towards the incorporation of Idemix cryptographic
protocols in the architecture, the design and implementation of a user
interface for selecting credentials, and the design of how relying party
policy matching integrates with the I-Card Selector Service (ISS). In the
future we anticipate that Abhi will also be contributing to the development
of the browser-based ISS Web UI component.

More background on Abhi: Abhi is a researcher in cryptography at the IBM
Zurich Research lab. He received his Ph.D. from MIT under the tutelage of
Professor Silvio Micali, received a masters from MIT under Professor Madhu
Sudan, and received his bachelors degree from Harvard. His research
encompasses both theoretical and practical aspects of protocol design, and
cryptography---in particular, encryption and non-interactive zero-knowledge
protocols.

Higgins Committers please respond to this email with either:  +1 (yes) -1
(veto), or 0 (abstain) or request for more information.  The voting period
is one week. If I don't hear from a given committer within that time, I'll
assume a vote of 0.  If I receive at least three positive votes with no
negative votes the addition will likely be approved and I'll start the rest
of the process described here

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php.

My vote: +1

-Paul