Re: [higgins-dev] eclipse WTP bugs

Thanks for all your hints !
I have checked all points and unfortunately everything seems ok, project_loc
defined, IdAs AntBuild.launch in good location.
I've even tryed to use an Idas.jar and to close the idas project, the dialog
J2EE modules dialog box reapeared, but the deployment was failing, with a new
exception related to the variable pointing to this jar :(
I will try again when a new WST release is out, but in meanwhile use your ant
files.
I was wondering: is there a deploy.wsdd for the TrustService (and the others
WS) ? I have only found one to define handlers/serializer.
I will write one but I want to be sure to not forget anything (some others
handlers) ?
Thanks for your help !

Anthony.