Re: [higgins-dev] RE: Question about IdAS

Paul,

Yes, Eclipse IDE creates manifest file when a project is converted to
plug-in but it doesn't create it in project's *source* folder...
The problem is that now we have two different manifest files (one in
project's folder and another in project's *source* folder added by
Mike) for idas project and this causes problems for automated builds.
I've fixed the problem by removing manifest file from project's source
folder.

-Valery