RE: [higgins-dev] Items for F2F agenda

Title: Message
Have added a placeholder for focused IdAS topics.  Please go ahead and propose a tighter outline with timeframes.
-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:02 PM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] Items for F2F agenda

Can we get these IdAS items added?

1) Alternate schema formats:  Valery checked in some initial stuff -- it would be good to review that and see if it meets everyone's needs.  One thing we've been thinking of adding to the schema is the association between attribute types and filter comparators, and between filter comparators and assertion types

2) Further refinement of update operations.  We keep pushing off atomicity rules / transaction semantics.  Also there are some other recent things that have come up.

3) The need for common configuration and policy for contexts.  The sample code I sent illustrates some stuff we're doing here, but it's completely context-specific.  It would be nice if an IdAS deployer didn't have to learn a new config format for every CP being deployed.  Also in terms of policy -- how does the IdAS consumer discover what kind(s) of AuthN identities may be passed to IContext.open?

Tom and I will discuss these further and maybe propose a tighter outline with proposed timeframes.

Jim

Back to the top