RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Face-to-Face meeting in Boston onNovember 16-17 - Please RSVP

Great to have you.  As a reminder the location for this week's
face-to-face is:

IBM's office at One Rogers Street, third floor, room 3154, in Cambridge,
MA. http://www.watson.ibm.com/general_info_cam.shtml
There will be a continental breakfast at 8:30 AM.  The meeting starts at
9:00. See the Higgins wiki for the latest agenda
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/11.16.2006_F2F_Agenda

Closest hotels:
Across the street - http://www.royalsonestaboston.com/?cid=goo
A few blocks away, within walking distance -
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/BOSCB
A few blocks away, within walking distance -
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/BOSCM
1 block away, a boutique hotel
http://www.hotelmarlowe.com/mapDirections.html

Boston is a walking city and One Rogers is close to the airport.  You
don't need to rent a car unless you want to.  If you do bring a car -
leave it at your hotel or park in the Cambridge Side Galleria mall
across the street from One Rogers.  (Note the One Rogers complex covers
an entire block so there are multiple ways to be across the street from
One Rogers.)