[higgins-dev] Agenda for today's call

Action Items/Key accomplishments since the last call
- IIW tasks on Higgins wiki
- Look into availability of Eclipse servers for running STS, etc.
- IdAS Registry check-in

Review of Pat's Reference App goals and tasks for IIW
1) IContext.open identity interface
(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg01033.html )
2) LDAP CP integration with IdAS Registry

If you look at the sample code I sent
(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg01012.html ), you'll
notice two non-higgins interfaces:
import org.bandit.higgins.cp.jndi.BasicUsernamePasswordIdentity;
import org.bandit.higgins.cp.jndi.JNDIContextFactory;

For the STS-IdAS integration, we need these to be gone.  In other words, we
need IdAS interfaes to accomplish these, we can't directly consume a
specific CP's interfaces (aside from the obvious reason, this CP isn't even
a Higgins CP yet).

Other topics
- Wiki website reorganization (including automated builds)
- Face-to-Face plans, finalizing the agenda, etc.

Back to the top