Re: [higgins-dev] Next Developers call Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT

Two items related to the reference app include:
2) LDAP CP integration with IdAS Registry

If you look at the sample code I sent (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg01012.html), you'll notice two non-higgins interfaces:
import org.bandit.higgins.cp.jndi.BasicUsernamePasswordIdentity;
import org.bandit.higgins.cp.jndi.JNDIContextFactory;

For the STS-IdAS integration, we need these to be gone.  In other words, we need IdAS interfaes to accomplish these, we can't directly consume a specific CP's interfaces (aside from the obvious reason, this CP isn't even a Higgins CP yet).

Jim

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/8/06 2:39 PM >>>
Our regular Higgins developers call is Thursday at 12:00 Noon EST.

 The dial-in number is 1-866-362-7064 and the participant access code is 892048.

  1. Action Items/Key accomplishments since the last call
    1. IIW tasks on Higgins wiki
    2. Look into availability of Eclipse servers for running STS, etc.
    3. IdAS Registry check-in
  2. Review of Pat's Reference App goals and tasks for IIW
  3. Wiki website reorganization (including automated builds)
  4. Do you think of Higgins as lego blocks or turnkey services?
  5. Face-to-Face plans, finalizing the agenda, etc.

Back to the top