[higgins-dev] Re: STS jar/war files

oh yeah, I forgot about the export menu. Problem is, I don't have the option to export a WAR file (probably due to not having the required eclipse plugin)

I'll keep playing with it

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/3/06 12:27 PM >>>
I usually just right click the project and export JAR/WAR files.

If you can automate that let me know how - I am not too expert in all the
Eclipse stuff

"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 11/03/2006 01:58:18 PM:

> Mike,
>
> I was unsuccessful in installing the eclipse web services framework,
> and aside from that I think we want to be able to build jar and war
> files standalone so we can drop into a Tomcat installation.
>
> Do you have a build.xml which does this, or should I start working on
that?

> Jim

Back to the top