RE: [higgins-dev] Impact of Microsoft's Novell pledgeon interoperability demos

I have another call with Eclipse legal at 3:00 EDT to talk about the response to the OSP and plan to ask them then.

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Nadalin
Sent:
Friday, November 03, 2006 11:21 AM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Cc: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'; higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Impact of Microsoft's Novell pledgeon interoperability demos

And how does this help any windows components we have to build, what do the Eclipse legal say ?

Inactive hide details for "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2006 10:08 AM

Please respond to
"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [higgins-dev] Impact of Microsoft's Novell pledge on interoperability demos

That's what I was thinking... let's put this baby to the test!

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/3/06 8:57 AM >>>

Dale,

How much does Microsoft's new pledge "not to assert its patent rights over any of its technology that may be blended with Suse Linux" help with our short term interoperability IP issues?