Re: [higgins-dev] Updated Higgins IdAS Context Providers

Sorry, I sent this to the wrong mailing list (was late, I meant to send it to the bandit list).  But it does bring up a point.  We're lagging behind on committing or CP to Higgins due to a need to run through a few more IP processes at Novell before we can do that.  We should know more after next Wednesday.

Jim

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/3/06 1:32 AM >>>
Version 0.1.238 of the tar files here include sample code which demonstrate some new features of the LDAP CP.

To run the sample, Download this, unpack it, and from the higgins-idas-cp-0.1.238 directory run "ant sample". It should all work as long as you have ant in your path.

Jim

Back to the top