	From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Nadalin
	Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:08 PM
	To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
	Cc: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions;
higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

	I'm confused by your comment. Higgins project is building a
Browser Extension, Identity Selector, Identity Attribute Service,
Context Providers and Security Token Service, if you want to be
interopeable with Cardspace there are IP items in the Browser Extension,
Identity Selector and Relying Party that we have called out in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Draft_Response_to_Open_Specification_P
romise.

	Also how you intend in using MS selector without solving the IP
issues ?

	 "Broberg, Jeffrey C" <Jeffrey.Broberg@xxxxxx>

				"Broberg, Jeffrey C"
<Jeffrey.Broberg@xxxxxx>
				Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

				11/02/2006 10:54 AM

	Please respond to
"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

<higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

	shouldnt we focus on figuring out those problems and use the MS
selector and just focus on the higgins RP and IDP ?

	Jeffrey C. Broberg
	CA
	Senior Architect, Development
	Tel: +1-508-628-8490
	Jeffrey.Broberg@xxxxxx <mailto:Jeffrey.Broberg@xxxxxx>
	  <http://www.ca.com/>

________________________________

	I doubt it, as there are issues on RP and wire formats, card
formats

	 "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

					"Jim Sermersheim"
<jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
				Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

					11/01/2006 03:40 PM

Please respond to
"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

	If this particular demo (or this phase of this demo) doesn't use
a Higgins ISS, but instead uses the CardSpace selector from Microsoft,
does it alleviate the issues for now?

	>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/1/06 2:14 PM >>>
	The area of concern is the ISS. Eclipse legal is currently
revising the
	Higgins draft response to Microsoft's Open Specification
Promise.