RE: [higgins-dev] Next Higgins Face to Face meeting November16-17 in Boston

Jim,

How much time do you think we need for this topic?  (New standard question for all topic suggestions.)

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 4:02 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Next Higgins Face to Face meeting November16-17 in Boston

I think it was Paul who was wondering if we should also discuss the needs of the I-card registry, and whatever other registries Higgins will need in order to see if there is a general way we want to do registries.

>>> Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx> 10/31/06 12:24 PM >>>

Mary, we need an agenda item to discuss the registration process for
Context Providers.

...Greg