RE: [higgins-dev] Some basic goals/principles of Higgins

So I believe that we should discuss at the F2F as the laws while being "idealistically" not sure that Higgins already does not violate some portions of these, not sure this is bad either

Inactive hide details for "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/31/2006 01:38 PM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [higgins-dev] Some basic goals/principles of Higgins

Though there hasn’t been conversation about the Laws of Identity on this list, the Laws of Identity are “idealistically” compatible with the principles behind SocialPhysics which drove the initial creation of the Higgins project.

      [higgins-dev] Some basic goals/principles of Higgins

      I noticed that we don't say anything about proposed "Laws of Identity" that Microsoft has created and to some extent (I have not seen an exact statement) is driving Cardspace. So we believe that Higgins should be "idealistically" be driving towards these laws ?