Re: [higgins-dev] Draft Response to OSP - proposed additional third point in end section

Mary,

Here is a helpfull link that contains a list of documents we should make
sure are included ; http://www.identityblog.com/?p=615

Thanks,
Mike

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Draft_Response_to_Open_Specification_Promise