[higgins-dev] Re[2]: IdAS automated build target

Hi Jim,

I'm sending converted IdAS project again.

We're going to make automated builds on build.eclipse.org.
and we're going to make two targets for IdAS project:
- vanilla JAR build
- Eclipse plug-in build

In general it is possible to make specific target for plug-in build in
your build script but I do not think it is a good idea.

For automated builds it would be better to create separate build
script for plug-in build (actually we already have such script which
we're using to build other plug-ins) but we'll use your build script
to build vanilla JAR.

In order to build Eclipse plug-in we can use specific ant task
provided by Eclipse PDE but it need Eclipse runtime to run and two
other prerequisites:
1. Plug-in project
2. Feature project

That's why I'm trying to force IdAS project conversion.

If your look at updated build script you should notice that I just add
one simple line to your build script to exclude plug-ins specific
package/class from vanilla JAR's build. Thus your build script will
produce exactly the same result as earlier.

--
Best regards,

Valery