[higgins-dev] Re: IdAS automated build target

Yes, I recall similar goals.

The ant script  has these targets:
clean
compile
jar
javadoc

I would prefer if we could work it out so we retain the functionality of the ant script while also providing the eclipse plugin target.  In my mind, it would be ideal if this could be just another ant target.  Does anyone know if there's an ant task for building eclipse plugins?

Jim

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/17/06 12:39 PM >>>
Valery and Jim,

My recollection of last Thursday's conversation is that we want to start off
building two different targets for IdAS (not including javadoc and testing):

- vanilla JAR (Jim already has the Ant script for this)
- Eclipse plug-in

Is that right?

-Paul

Back to the top