Re: [higgins-dev] Person "with" Example

In fact, for OWL construct, let's say that every Person must also have at least one "friend".

-Tom

>>> "Tom Doman" <TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/11/2006 11:14 AM >>>
Paul,

I was asking for this earlier but anyway, we need an example of a Person with a relationship.  Let's give Mary a "friend" that's another Digital Subject on http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Person-with-address_Example_Context_Ontology.  We're working on another Higgins based ontology where one class will have many relationships with other Digital Subjects.

-Tom