Re: [higgins-dev] Change to IdAS IComplexAttributeValue

Note: the up-to-date javadoc reflecting the latest interfaces is hosted here until we get an automated build.

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/10/06 5:54 PM >>>
Due to a #higgins IRC chat between Paul, Valery, Tom, and myself this morning, I've changed IComplexAttribute to having a set of IProperty rather than IAttribute.

This was to bring u
s in line with what we had started talking about upon here and agreed on (IIRC) during the ear to ear meeting on 20061005.

It also makes the API consistent with the descriptions here

Jim

Back to the top