[higgins-dev] Notes from today's "all day" Higgins Dev call

Thursday is the day for our regular Higgins developer’s call.  We also periodically have multi-day face-to-face meetings.  Today we experimented with having an all-day working phone call from 10:30 to 5:00 EDT.  This enabled us to cover a lot of ground without incurring travel costs.

In attendance: PaulT, MaryR, JeffC, NatarajN, JanC, MikeM, JimS, TomD, DuaneB, DanielS, DaleO, GerraldB, ValeryK, ScottE, CarlosD, BrianC, UppiliS, AndyD

The annotated agenda with links and open items can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/10.5.2006_Online_Meeting

We will have our regular weekly developer’s call on Thursday, October 12 at 12:00 noon EDT.

Back to the top