RE: [higgins-dev] Proposed Version 1: Higgins based LDAP OWL ontology

Paul,

Yeah, we're contributing our LDAP context provider to the Higgins project.  I have a few bandit references in namespaces, etc. that I'll change and I'll pull the EPL comment block into my source files.  Currently, my source is in the bandit CVS repository and I can maintain day-to-day changes there and have Jim make periodic updates to the code in the Higgins repository unless there is another place you'd like to have reference context provider implementations.

Any other logistics we need to cover?

-Tom

>>> "Tom Doman" <TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/1/2006 10:03 AM >>>
I'll discuss this with my manager (Pat) and our DE (Dale), et. al. on Monday.  I expect it'd be fine to be part of Higgins under EPL but at the very least, would be under Bandit as ... LGPL or GPL ... can't remember which we ended up with.  Anyway, after we discuss it, I'll want to discuss logistics with you.  For example, do we want an entire reference context provider implementation for LDAP under Higgins or just the LDAP ontology generator (which is behind my IContext.getSchema() implementation)?

-Tom

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/30/2006 7:26 AM >>>
My personal hope is that this particular piece of work would be part of
Higgins under EPL as a Novell IP contribution.

-Paul

  _____