[higgins-dev] Proposed Version 1.1: Dynamically generated Higgins based LDAP OWL ontology example

OK, I've followed Paul's example "person" ontology this time and I think this generated ontology is little more slick than the previous version I sent out.  It was generated from the same LDAP server as before so you can compare the differences.  I think what Jim and I had come up with before would accomplish very similar results but I think was a lot more obtuse way of achieving it.  Still being relative OWL neophytes, we may also have been way off base with our original approach.  Anyway, I've attached both version here.

Anyway, I plan to create some sample instance data as well that we'll eventually use a guide when implementing the export interface.

Let me know if you have any question, comments, or feedback.

Thanks,
Tom