RE: [higgins-dev] IProperty getType()

I think I need to re-label the columns.

I intended Column 1 to be the OWL datatype property for an attribute (the thing that subclasses SimpleValue). And Column 2 to be the range of that datatype property.

and yeah, prepending the entity prefix and disclaiming that above the table might look better than just disclaiming the namespace/ontology above the table.

Jim

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/28/06 9:25 AM >>>
Jim wrote:
[...]
> My predictions are most easily seen at
> http://forgeftp.novell.com//bandit/HigginsIDASJavadoc/org/eclipse/higgins/
> idas/ISimpleValue.html#getData()

In the Higgins OWL type column, all you have to do is (i) delete the
trailing "SimpleValue" substring from every entry and (ii) prepend "&xsd:"
where <!ENTITY xsd "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#">

-Paul