Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from Higgins Dev Call September 28 at 12pm ET

[BTW, I just saw that AR acronym on an email by you on the OpenID list. I
think the converse should be AI (attribute issuer) not (attribute
provider)--this allows the user to be "in the middle" acting as the
"provider". My $0.02].

In my defense, these weren't my terms, I just passed them on ...

Personally, I think we should not think about the concept of an "attribute" at all because it implies atomicity or at least something small and isolated ... Instead, I believe we should think of a graph of related objects, some of which may be conveyed (by copy aka "push" or reference aka "pull") to some other party, but whose links and relationships to other objects in that graph should never be broken (except for security/privacy reasons -- in which case they may look like attributes, but that's a special case).

Cheers,

Johannes.

Back to the top